CONFIDENCE is all about the way you feel about yourself.
In a nutshell, self-confidence is your opinion of yourself and your abilities. It can be high, low or somewhere in-between. While everyone occasionally has doubts about themselves, low self-esteem can leave you feeling insecure and unmotivated.
You might be able to identify a few things that are affecting your opinion of yourself (maybe you’re being bullied, or you might be feeling lonely), or it could be a mystery. Either way, if you are wondering how to improve your self-confidence, here are some of our top tips.
1. List your best qualities.
2. Positive Affirmations.
3. Regular Exercises .
4. Keep a promise to yourself.
5. Read a book.
6. Stand up for yourself .
7. Face your fear .
8. Wear what you want.
9. Do something new.
10.Set a small goal and achieve it.
11. Pay someone a sincere compliment .
12. Smile often.
13. Think positive thoughts.
14. Pamper yourself .
Posts you may like;
- Writing a Resume that Stands Out shouldn’t be that difficult; here are the tipsStructure your resume so that every bullet point is impactful. Spend more space on recent positions and skills related to the jobs you’re applying for.
- Why the 1% succeed and 99% others don’tThey value their sleep. These few know that their sleep is very important to them. Sleep helps them rejuvenate and calm their mind. They know that SLEEP is a way reinvent their already depleted energy and so they get 7 to 8 hours of sleep each night.
- Why formal education is not enough to succeed in life; the Nigeria caseThis post is in a bid to address the myth …
- Top Recruiters recommended these Resume Templates for 2022Fortunately enough, these resume templates comes with matching cover letter templates and even a Reference page template, this will present your details in a more organised manner and boost your chances of landing an interview.
- Top 10 skills for the successful entrepreneursMany businesses are adopting a participative management style which involves employees in Decision-making. – George Demetropolis
- Tips to boost your confidence in 30 daysYou might be able to identify a few things that are affecting your opinion of yourself (maybe you’re being bullied, or you might be feeling lonely),
- Things people learn too late.Life is as simple or as complicated as we choose to make it be; in other words life is what you make of it.
- The importance of Branding to an Organisation.With your Brand presence well established,it will be easy to run both online and offline advertising campaign which will help establish your brand even more.
- The formular for SELF- CONFIDENCEI realise the dominating thoughts of my mind will eventually manifest themselves in outward, physical action and gradually transform themselves into physical reality, therefore i concentrate all my thoughts for the next 30 minutes daily upon the task of thinking of the person i intend to become thereby creating in my mind a clear mental picture of that person.
- The fact that you are still HERE is a proof that whatever tried to beat you lost.The fact that you are still HERE is a proof that whatever tried to beat you lost
15. Be generous.
16. Tidy your space.
17. Stand tall.
18. Set a big goal and make a plan to achieve it.
19. Stop procrastinating .
20. Be honest with yourself .
21. Defy imposter syndrome .
22. Focus on others.
23. Do something fun and carefree.
24. Be okay with failure.
25. Compliment yourself .
26. Hone your skills.
27. Say 'NO'.
28. Prioritise you.
29. Be grateful .
30. Reflect on your life .