Adapted from the University of Phoenix faculty member and leadership consultant.
These are the top 10 skills for successful entrepreneurs.
Take a cross-disciplinary approach to project team- work, participate in leading and following in order to prepare for your career.
Many businesses are adopting a participative management style which involves employees in Decision-making.
- George Demetropolis
Choose courses that are collaborative and measure success by team result.
Take advantage of flexible course schedules and learning platforms in order to work, raise a family, volunteer and learn.
Related posts you may like;
- How your resume should look in 2021What is the most important arsenal to arm yourself in …
- Side hustle ideas you can start from home.Arianna O’Dell of www.getpocket.comIs of the view that yo u …
- BUSINESS PLAN – How to develop a Business Plan this is Failproof.We all hear about developing a business plan in order to kick-start your business life, but what does this term mean to you? What does it mean for the dream you have been carrying inside your head of building a business you think can be amazing?
- 8 Considerations before making a CAREER changeYou starting out on a new career? Consider these eight things first. We always hear the words “change is constant” the difference between a job and a career is that a job is a form of activity that one takes up to keep him or her engaged with the sole aim of meeting up his financial needs through it. You do a job and you get paid in exchange for your time and skills.
- Simple investments into the future.Most of us wait for the future, we all dream …
- Why formal education is not enough to succeed in life; the Nigeria caseThis post is in a bid to address the myth …
- Brand Strategy to Skyrocket your Brand to Success
- Self-healing simple tips for a better physical well-being.Taking care of one’s self is as not difficult as …
Seek out learning environments that build technology and media fluency.
5. GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP
Learn in a diverse classroom to gain opportunities to build cross-cultural understanding.
6. CRITICAL THINKING
Take coursework that that offers opportunity to engage in self- directed, project-based and applied learning.
High quality resume templates to stand out in your next job;
Learn in an environment that encourages participation in many modes of communication.
8. PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY
Select a school that provides a code of conduct in learning situations to build accountability and productivity.
9. ANALYSING, ACCESSING AND SYNTHESIZING INFORMATION.
Seek out a market-driven curriculum focused on real cross-functional issues to help you think about how new issues interconnect.
Work on developing the ability to solve current and relevant issues in the safety of the classroom environment.
Students must hold themselves accountable, and have the opportunity to hold other avcountable for the good of the team.