1. They know their WHY. These few know exactly what they want and why they truly want it. It is the WHY that fuel their determination to achieve their goals nomatter the conditions they face.
2. They value their sleep. These few know that their sleep is very important to them. Sleep helps them rejuvenate and calm their mind. They know that SLEEP is a way reinvent their already depleted energy and so they get 7 to 8 hours of sleep each night.
3. They focus on Education and especially SELF-EDUCATION. They keep on improving themselves and learn something new daily.
Education will make you a living, SELF-EDUCATION will make you a fortune. They understand this to the core and they stick to it all through their life.
- 8 income streams to build wealth
- How to regulate your money.
- Why most people never get wealthy.
- Some financial Skills for you need to know.
- Simple tips to succeed in Life.
- Be financially free like Jenny
- 10 WAYS to improve your Personality.
- Some Benefits of Deep breathing.
- Everyday Habits that drain your energy.
- Why the 1% succeed and 99% others don’t
- Nine powers of reading books.
- The importance of Branding to an Organisation.
4. They priortise their health knowing fully well that helathis the true wealth. They eat healthy meals and try as much as possible to cut down on junk foods. They also make EXERCISE a routine part of their life with no apology.
5. They live below their means. They already know that the easiest way to become poor is to live above your means.
They don't live their life to impress but rather to express, buying only the things that they need at a particular point in time and not WANTS.
6. They are disciplined to the core. They know that they will not always be motivated along their path, thus the need for them to be disciplined.
Discipline is doing what needs to be done even when you don't feel like it.